Saturday 10 January 2015

New Year, New Ideas!

Dear Reader,
Am I allowed to say a very Happy New Year again? (You can keep saying it until the very last Christmas chocolate has been eaten, can't you?) And I do wish all my vintage brides-to-be a happy start to 2015 as they plan their weddings. It's a big year for anyone setting off on such an exciting journey!
Well, it's a big year for Heavenly Vintage Brides too. I have lots to tell you. Just read on…!
As always, I'm looking forward to meeting new brides-to-be. It's always a pleasure. And I'm always inspired by my brides' requests and ideas for their vintage wedding dress style. Based on what I've learned from my clients in 2014, I have three exciting developments to announce…!


FIRST, MY NEW RANGE OF VINTAGE-INSPIRED VEILS

I'm often asked for veils to suit vintage wedding dresses. Last year, I concentrated on perfecting veil designs and materials, and I'm delighted to say I'll be launching my vintage-inspired wedding accessories range this year. I'll show off my new vintage-inspired veils very soon, here on my blog.


NEW STOCKISTS FOR THE HEAVENLY COLLECTION

It's not always possible for girls to get an appointment at my studio - my schedule is always crammed and I do see as many as I can. 

So to make sure we never have to turn anyone away, I'm developing a small number of stockists who can take appointments to view my Heavenly Collection of reproduction vintage wedding dresses
Personal service is hugely important - to me and to my clients. So it will only ever be a very small number of boutiques, carefully selected for their understanding of vintage and their ability to guarantee my brides a relaxed and enjoyable experience. Keep watching, as I announce the first ones in the next few weeks.

AND A NEW-LOOK WEBSITE AND BLOG

And to make sure everything is spick and span, I'm busy working on designs for a new website and blog format. I'll be launching in a few weeks - and you'll be the first to know. Watch this (cyber)space!
Meanwhile, many many thanks for checking in regularly. Drop in again soon for fun and informative posts coming up, including my annual New Trends Forecast, a look at vintage-style Winter Wedding Fashion, and my Top 6 Real Vintage Brides of 2014. I've spent many years immersed in vintage wedding fashion and styling, thanks for giving me the chance to share my passion with you!

Love
Helena
Heavenly Vintage Brides