Thursday 23 April 2015

Accessories for Vintage Wedding Dresses – The Birdcage Veil.

Dear Reader,
Some time ago I promised to show you my new range. So here at last is the first of my new heavenly vintage veils...!
The first of my new range of veils for vintage wedding dresses - Heavenly Vintage Brides
My clients usually ask for advice on accessorising vintage wedding dresses, and it is hard to find subtle and delicate vintage-style accessories that suit every period. So the answer…? Well, it was under my nose! To design my own range of beautiful, high-quality veils using the same fabulous-quality authentic laces and fabrics I sourced for my dresses.
Close-up of Birdcage veil for vintage wedding dresses - Heavenly Vintage Brides
This first style is a birdcage veil - and I have kept it very simple and versatile. This darling little veil can look mysterious and glamorous with a 1930s or 1940s dress, or cute and pretty with a 1950s wedding dress.
How to wear Birdcage veil for vintage wedding dresses - Heavenly Vintage Brides
My birdcage veil can be worn at a pretty angle over one eye. Or for a subtly sexy look, can be worn across the top part of the face as shown here - slightly obscuring both eyes to give a little mystery. The size of the veil can be tiny and super-subtle, or larger and more dramatic as you wish. 
Full length pic of Birdcage veil for vintage wedding dresses - Heavenly Vintage Brides
I have several examples here in my studio for my clients to try out and have fun with, whilst they are trying on the dresses – they suit everyone and most girls love them!
Full face close-up showing Birdcage veil over eyes, with vintage wedding dress 'Angel' - Heavenly Vintage Brides
Shown here with the Angel dress from my Heavenly Collection in fine lace and blush underslip, my Vintage Birdcage Veils are priced from £25–£50. Keep watching as I have more styles to show you very soon.
Love
Helena
Heavenly Vintage Brides