Tuesday 26 April 2016

The Vintage Wedding Fair Season Begins…!

Dear Reader, 
In the last few weeks I've moved seventy, very delicate and precious original vintage wedding dresses to my new base: a gorgeous new studio in West London, neatly situated close to the tube station and the picturesque River Thames. And now the satin and lace is all unpacked, my new studio is pretty as a picture. 
Armfuls of silk tulle to be carefully folded, packed, unpacked, steamed...
And SO much tissue paper for all those delicate little things!
And West London itself is pretty as a picture at the moment. Spring really IS sprung now, isn't it. Outside my window the froth of cherry blossom is sprinkled with snow. (Yes, snow… in April!) And it can only mean one thing: the start of the vintage wedding fair season! 
Come and see my vintage wedding dresses for sale in Charlton House on 15 May!
And here's the first on my calendar for the year – Charlton House in South East London, on 15 May. It promises to be a treat. If you love to browse among beautiful vintage wedding dresses, pretty accessories, gorgeous shoes and all manner of girly treasures, then please put 15 May in your diary and make a beeline for me first!
Come and see us at the Fair. We'll be waiting…!
I'll show you a few of the lovely vintage wedding dresses for sale there in another post soon – as well as a teaser of the other pretty stalls you can find. In the meantime, you can find more of my dresses here on Etsy, or arrange a visit to my new studio! 
Our first Vintage Wedding Fair of the season!
Love