Thursday 31 March 2016

Gorgeous vintage bride Sophie wears one of my 1950s–style wedding dresses...

Dear Reader,
Remember gorgeous vintage bride Sophie, utterly fabulous in one of my 1950s–style wedding dresses for her wedding to Jeremy…? 
Well, I'm enjoying Sophie's pictures all over again – since I've found a great feature about their wedding on one of my favourite wedding blogs. I only gave you a glimpse of Sophie's vintage–inspired style, with her silver Jimmy Choo 'Luna' peep toe pumps, chic birdcage veil and bright Spring flowers...

But if you like what you've seen so far, you can find much more on cool wedding blog RockMyWedding.
Don't miss stylish groom Jeremy, too – in his blue Reiss suit, Thomas Pink dress shirt and Alexander McQueen tie and cufflinks...

Check out the feature on RockMyWedding to see much more of their day – from the London Bus Tour to the 'Molly Bakes' cake-pops!
For a glimpse of more real vintage–inspired brides, visit my website. And if you love Sophie's 1950s style dress, you can find more like it here and in my new Etsy store.

It's always nice to take a moment's breath, to look back and admire some of the beautiful women who've worn my vintage–inspired wedding dresses!
Love
Helena
Heavenly Vintage Brides